Monday, April 20, 2009

My last vacation so far away to Santiago, was when my family and me went to Iquique. We went to Iquique in the summer in 2005. When I went to Iquique I was 16 years old and I went with all my family, my brother, my mom, father in-law and grandmom.

It doesn't like so much the city Iquique, but the water's beach is hot. The only problem with the beach is that there are see lyons and little sharks. But the better thing to Iquique, is the weather and the little towns in land; for example Humberstone, the old miner's town and La Tirana.
When I was to Iquique, I went to Humberstone, La Tirana and the other town but a can't remember de name and, I went to La zofri, the tipical "mall" in Iquique. But well, the city Iquique doesn't like so much, I like the little town and the history places and the beach, a little.



2 comments:

  1. But Jaime you must to be happy to visit Iquique because you always go to the Tabo, so you must be happy for change the place of you vacations, don´t be nonconformist jejeje.
    One kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the beach in Iquique is really nice. I don't know if the nicest but better that el Tabo because it is too cold there. Now, the idea of sharks is not very nice.

    ReplyDelete