Tuesday, April 28, 2009


I am studing art's history and I am in my second year. I am studing this career because i like it... but for to be honest, in first place i wanted to study history and after study art's history. I always thought in study two career. But now, i like so much art's history and when I finish this career i'll study history.

With this career i can work in museum, art gallery, cultural centre, making exhibition.

My favorite class there are "arte y psicoanálisis", american art, and, of course, my english class.

A theory's art have many tools for do his work, like to philosophy, aesthetics and history. And for make exhibitions, other skills, like to know a way to raise money and develop a management.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Jaime :

    you MUST leave this career and start to eat.
    i mean, right now! , don't spread out you precious time on study. Don't let that my faith in you becomes an absent instead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaime the class about "arte y sicoanalisis" its the best! i love it to. But i prefer our carrer than history jejeje.
    One kiss.

    ReplyDelete