Monday, May 4, 2009



Really, I don't have a favorite piece of technology but now I want to learn to use my digital camera. I couldn't learn to use it 'cause I forgot that I had it in the summer and when I wanted to use it my battery charger didn’t work ): But now the battery charger is fixed and I have to learn how I can use it.

This digital camera was a chrismas' present the last year but I used it just one time.
Well I'm not good using a digital camera, so my life without one would be like my life is now. But I want to learn and I have to remember how to use the camera to have pictures of every funny time with my friends; it's so funny when I see friends' photographs to the parties and myself. With these photographs I can remember old funny times and laughs.
So I have to use the digital camera.

6 comments:

  1. Well jaimico I have a camera too, but I don´t use it very often. I like when I see the photographs of my friends when I go to a party or a place, so now you must learn about used you camera and take me pictures jajaja.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the camera it's a very nice piece of tec. , mine it's a little bit old i hope can i buy a new one soon, taking pictures to anything its great
    well, see yaa!!
    kisses
    Carol :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. If my camera can spoke...jajaja
    yeah i think that the camera is a very usefull thing..the shoots of that "importants moments" are priceless.
    greets dear James

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello jaime, I don't like the digital camera because distorned the image. I would like to buy (some day ) a conventional camera, like the professional photographers. Bye

    ReplyDelete
  5. it not that hard to use the camera, and its very fun and interesting
    ok see you next class

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that if you lose time reading the manuals and pushing all the buttons, you can use perfectly the camera. Good luck with that!

    ReplyDelete