Friday, May 15, 2009

My favourite web site.

I’m going to tell about my favourite web site.
My favourite web site is facebook; I like facebook because I can connect with all my friend and family. The funniest thing is when people upload photograph of to parties or someplace. Also you can label to friends on photographer and comment. Other quality is upload videos or link of a video from youtube or something like that. In this videos or link that you upload in facebook, you can comment too. All time I make photograph’s album with funny pictures, for example, yesterday I uploaded picture to “sponge bob square” and I labelled to my friend on there.
Well, I knew facebook when I friend sent me an invitation into my e-mail. I don’t remember who it was. At the first, I didn’t understand the web site, but when I started to ‘play’ and adding friends in to my list, I understood it.
Now, I see my facebook all dais for have news from to my friends and family.

8 comments:

  1. Hello my fav failure boy .
    you like facebook only because it's an open window to can freely voyeur all your poor friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello chevere... Is funny that thing that you do in facebook, You know that I never get into that web side but I promise that to night I'm going to post a picture of your page...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Facebook its great, but you must use your camera! and take pictures to upload!!! with me of couse! jejeje

    ReplyDelete
  4. james: you´ll never going to beat me at facebook games so stop trying that hard !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHAHA, we all love facebook, i love to see the comments on the pictures. I use it to make publicity of my works too and this is great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Jaime, I'm not interestin in facebook, but ane thing is very nice, and that's you can fin people wich you don't know but they maybe have relation with you. My brother, whohave a facebook account, found an uncle of us who lives in Palestine. And well, I think this is a very good advantage of the page.

    See you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. heello jaimico
    I know why you like facebook that much, you love making quiz about how much people know you, and answer the same ones about your friends hoping to get above eighty percent! jajaj

    bye bye

    ReplyDelete