Sunday, May 31, 2009

My best Friend

I'm going to talk about my best friend, her name is Eva Balagué. I knew her when we were at the school, but really we met in the English institute. We met six years ago, when we was 14 years old. We have many things in common, like to talk stupid thing, make funny words for us, laugh, go to eat and talk about us, we live so near. So we have different thing, like to she is Christian and i don't believe in him, but we still be friends, but really we have more in common than differences. Unfortunately now, for the university, we don't have so much time for do thing together, but we still in contact, all time.
I like from her that, when we are together, we talk and do thing so funny, laugh all time and we are confident, and we are crazy.
We do many things together. We go to the cinema, to eat, to buy stupid thing, go to the beach on the summer, and once we went to rode on bicycle.
Honestly we have never a fallen out.
We have so many experiences. One experience is so many funny. When we was in the last year on the school, we and other friends went to my beach's house, and the first night we was in the balcony and the door closed, so we stayed outside the house without keys. Finally, I had to break the windows for come in on the house.

5 comments:

  1. Jaime, you're ver lucky to have a friend like her!
    To have friends for a long time is not a easy thing, don't you think?
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a rally fun friend...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great share this anecdotes with a friend, Jaime! I'll see you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds like a really good friends, having i friend like that its great, its wird that almost all the time best friend it's from the oppossite sex ¡?
    :D
    see you in classs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice friendship, I hope I could know her some day and drink some beers all together :)
    see you in class!

    ReplyDelete