Monday, June 1, 2009

The Best in my field


I'm going to talk about who is the best, in my opinion, in my field. I think that one of the most important person in my field is Platón, because he was of the first to talk about "art", but, for him the art is a despicable thing.
Platón was born in V century, in Athenas and he was a Greek philosopher.
Platón made a politic think and talk about de "art". Platón said that the art is bad for the politic because the artist exacerbated the irrationality in the audience. In the text's platon we can see concepts like to "spectators", "inspiration", "art education", "mass communications", different topic that is so important for the theory of art.
I like Platon, but honestly I didn't read so many things about him, but I will read more… one day. I think that he is so important for the aesthetics and for the theory of art, because the different topic that are present in all his texts.

4 comments:

  1. I think platon deserves a lot of respect...but it's kind of boring to me
    you are so greek, jaime xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Planton and his "IDEAS" jojojo
    hmm the greek philosophers's postulates was the ground of the modernity thought, and until day , they has been interpretated in different ways, contexts and thinking trends
    :D!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate plato I think he is a religious man, and he made us believe in an irrepresentable world

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like platon but in some thing i dont agree and he remember me the class of Garrido jajaja

    ReplyDelete