Friday, June 19, 2009

My future in 5 years

Hi! I am going to talk about my ideal future for the next five years. First of all, I want to finish this carrer... When this happen, I will be 22 years old, so I'll be very young yet :P a younger jaj. I want to go on study in the university, after art's history I want to study Historia in the same university; and after that I want to do my master in oxford, yes I want to do this. But if oxford doesn't want me ¬¬ I'll do my master in Universidad de Chile. But, i'll try to do a master in other country -like to U.K or germany- and live there.
I'd like to live in a other country for know and work there, it will be so cool.

In the job, in five years I hope that i don't have to work jaj, but if I must do it, I'll like to be in places related with the art, like to critic, or in a newpaper, or in a galery or making class :O.

1 comment:

  1. uuuuh jaime you don´t have any post :(.
    well i hope you will be happy study history, buy i don´t like, jajja its my way of view.
    Hell see you!

    ReplyDelete